Tuesday: Religion Chapter 11
Friday: Spelling, Computation
Objective: Spell words with consonant digraphs th, sh, wh, ch, tch
- dish, than, chest, such, thin, push, shine, chase, white, while, these, flash *catch, *thumb
- Religion: Study for Chapter 11 Test
- Spelling: RN p. 109
- Tomorrow: Student Appreciation and Pajama Day! Blanket and Stuffy, ok.
- No Homework!
- Tomorrow: Disney Day
- 1 Spelling: RN p. 115
- Go to Science & Art Night!
- Tomorrow: Crazy Hair/Socks/Shoes/Tie Day!
- Spelling: RN p. 118
- Practice the songs for GP & SF Day
- Formal Uniform