Tuesday: Reading/LA Test for Lesson 11
Friday: Spelling, Rowley,
Next Week: Social Studies Unit 2 (Tuesday or Wednesday)
- pay, wait, paint, train, pail, clay, tray, plain, stain, hay, gray, away
- raisin, birthday
- Math p. 54
- SS: p. 19 + Start Landform Project
- Spelling: RN p. 173
- Study for Reading/LA Lesson 11 Test!
- Vocabulary pp. 370-371
- Read and Comprehend pp. 372-373
- Infer/predict – using clues to make a guess
- Read Click, Clack, Moo, Cows That Type
- Spelling – base words with endings –s and –es
- Grammar – compound sentences
- 2 shorter sentences joined with and, but, or or
- Put a comma after the first short sentence
- Ex: Farmer Brown read the letter and the cows got blankets.
- Math p. 55
- SS: Finish Review Packet
- Spelling: RN p. 179
- Writing: My Reflection about My Lenten Pretzel
- NO SCHOOL.
- BE ON TIME FOR YOUR CONFERENCE!
- Math p. 56
- SS: Begin studying for the test + finish your landform map
- Spelling: RN p. 182