- Thursday: Rowley, Math Double-digit Addition with Regrouping
- Friday: Spelling, Religion, Lesson 11 Reading/LA??
Spelling # 27 Test– Sight Words, Vocabulary, base words and –s/-es endings
- another, heard, light, some, believe, problem, demand, letters, blankets, witches, boards, relaxes
- misunderstand, gathered
- Picture Day is tomorrow!
- Religion p. 28-29
- Math: p. 52
- Spelling: Word Search
- Spelling: ABC Order
- SS p. 16
- Religion p. 30
- Math: PIM p. 186 – Math and Social Studies Connection
- Spelling: Sentences
- SS: finish 2.4 review worksheet
- Religion: begin studying for the test on Friday!
- Math: check your practice test! Fix anything that you got wrong on a separate sheet of paper
- T-shirt Day – St. Patrick’s Day
- Spelling: 3x each
- SS p. 17
- Religion: Study for Chapter 11 Test tomorrow!
- Math: xtramath.org