Tuesday-Friday: Language Arts Assessments
Wednesday: Social Studies
Thursday: Rowley Math
The Language Arts Assessments are all centered on Reading comprehension, grammar, and phonics. To prepare for these tests, practice reading every day! Remember to record the books you read on your new Reading Log and write a summary.
1. Math: Progress Book p. 279 + Xtramath.org
2. Reading + summary
3. Study for Social Studies Test on Wednesday
1. Social Studies: review for the test!
2. Math: Finish Classwork p. 14-17 OR do Addition worksheets - 2 sides
3. Reading + summary
1. Math: worksheet - 2 sides
2. Reading + Summary
3. Religion p. 16-17
1. Religion p. 18 and crossword puzzle
2. Math: Progress Math Book p. 280
3. Reading + Summary